- Do not clean with Alcohol, Hydrogen Peroxide®, Dial ®, or other soaps containing trisclosan, iodine, or any other harsh products.
- Avoid ointments like Neosporin® and Bacitracin®, they prevent necessary air circulation.
- Avoid Bactine®, pierced ear care solutions, and other products containing Benzalkonium Chloride (BZK). These are not intended for long-term care.
- Avoid at home remedies such as tea tree oils, crushed aspirin pastes, and salt water mixes.
- Do not over clean your piercing.
- DO NOT ROTATE YOUR JEWELRY
- Avoid undue trauma, including friction from clothes, playing with the jewelry, and rigorous cleaning.
- Avoid oral contact, rough play or others bodily fluids on or near your piercing while it's healing.
- Avoid recreational drug use, nicotine, tobacco, and alcohol consumption during your healing or if you are still experiencing bleeding
- Do not submerge your piercing in unhygienic bodies of water; pools (including salt water pools), hot tubs, lakes, canals, or the beach for the first 4-8 weeks of healing. If it is impossible to avoid, use a waterproof bandage, such as 3M, Nexcare, Clean Seals, or Tegaderm.
- Avoid getting beauty and personal care products on or around your piercing (make-up, lotions, hairspray, hair oils, etc.)
- Do not play with your jewelry; this can cause permanent damage to your teeth, gums and other structures. (Oral Piercings)
- Avoid using mouthwash containing alcohol. (Oral Piercings)
- Avoid oral sexual contact until fully healed. (Oral and Genital Piercings)
- Avoid sharing plates, cups, or eating utensils. (Oral Piercings)
- Avoid salty, spicy, acidic, or hot temperature foods as well as any dairy products for the first 3-5 days. (Oral Piercings)
What You Shouldn't Do
Make an appointment today with one of our highly skilled Master Piercers! Our piercing services are available by appointment, with walk-in options available on weekends. For any assistance, please give us a call at (561) 753-1170.
Book your next tattoo appointment with our highly skilled tattoo artists today. Our tattooing services are available by appointment, ensuring you receive dedicated attention and a seamless experience. Limited walk-in spots are also available on weekends. For any assistance, please call (561) 753-1170