- Wash your hands before cleaning your piercing.
- Leave the piercing alone except for when you're cleaning it.
- Check daily, with clean hands, to make sure the threaded ends are tight ("Right-Tighty, Lefty-Loosy")
- Change bedding regularly.
- Wear clean, comfortable clothing that protects your piercing while you're sleeping.
- Showers are safer than baths. If you bathe in a tub make sure to clean the tub with bleach and rinse with water before each use and thoroughly rinse your piercing with water when you get out.
- Get enough sleep, and maintain a nutritious diet.
- Once swelling subsides you must downsize the initial jewelry to avoid damage or migration of your piercing. Return to your piercer for assistance.
- Oral piercings: Eat slowly and take small bites
- Oral piercings: Cold food and beverages are soothing and help reduce swelling
What You Should Do
Make an appointment today with one of our highly skilled Master Piercers! Our piercing services are available by appointment, with walk-in options available on weekends. For any assistance, please give us a call at (561) 753-1170.
Book your next tattoo appointment with our highly skilled tattoo artists today. Our tattooing services are available by appointment, ensuring you receive dedicated attention and a seamless experience. Limited walk-in spots are also available on weekends. For any assistance, please call (561) 753-1170